iCork Floor LLC
Forna Flooring is brought to you by iCork Flooring LLC. iCork is a factory-direct distributor and specialized in cork flooring, cork floors, cork tiles, cork underlayment for all your flooring needs. With German technology, iCork is able to provide you with the some of the world's finest Cork Flooring Products. Because of our German manufacturing techniques our products have received multiple health and safety certificates in both Europe and the United States (CE, SGS, CARB, and the ECO Institute). more...
About CorkAbout the Cork tree
Cork oak forests cover approximately 2.5 million hectares More....Properties of Cork
Cork’s unique physical and mechanical properties allow it to more....Applications of Cork
Cork: It’s more than just a bottle stopper…more....Related Articles
- Acoustic Ratings: What’s Behind the Numbers
- Cost Comparisons between leading Underlayment
- How to install Cork Floating Flooring?
- How to Maintain Cork Flooring?
- How to install Cork Tile?
- How to use water based adhesive or water based ?
- Cork Floors in the Kitchen Installation Guide!
- CORK WALL TILES INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Stair Installation (Bull Nose) with Cork Floating Flooring
- Acoustic Installation Cork Floor
- Applying Water Based Polyurethane
- How much flooring I should buy
- Maintenance Guide Forna Cork Flooring
- SPECIFICATIONS FORNA CORK FLOORING
- Test Moisture-Testing your concrete for moisture
- Cork as Kitchen flooring
- Historic Renovation
- In an Exercise Room
- Natural environment
- Why Choose Cork Flooring?
- Cork Floor Over Radiant Heating
- Glue-Down Cork Tiles or Cork Floating Floors
- The Benefits of Cork Flooring
- Comparsion Advantages and disadvantages of various floor materials
- Bathroom tile options- cork flooring
- Cork Flooring for Children’s Rooms
- Basement flooring options - cork
- Why Choose Factory Finished Cork Flooring over Unfinished Cork Flooring?
- Cork in Yoga and Fitness Studios
- Keeping Your Cork Beautiful
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cork Cleaning and Maintenance
- FORNA CORK IN THE CABIN
- Cork Flooring Finishes
- Cork Tiles – Walls, Ceilings, Counter Tops, Trailers
- Cork Floor in the Bathroom, the Kitchen and the Rest of the Hous
- Cork Adhesives & Water Based Polyurethanes
- How To Patch A Cork Floor
- The Benefits of Floating Cork Floor And The Uniclic System
- Why Put A Cork Floor In Your Bedroom